Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Trekking through Mud

Trekking through Mud


I seem to be having a hard time today as far as letting my mind wander to food. Compared to my previous reboot, I feel like I am struggling with controlling my thoughts. Although I am having a wide variation of different juice flavors that I've been drinking, I am still not feeling satisfied. 

I had the below for my AM juice which I sipped on approximately 8 oz which I poured over ice and alternated between water and mint tea.

This one, I drank for the remainder of the morning and into the afternoon. I also had another 6-8 oz which I poured over ice.

 I had some Mean Green that I hadn't finished yesterday, so I drank about 6 oz during lunch.
 I'm really looking forward to this juice, as it is a new one to my regime and the sweet potatoes give it a savory flavor! I'm sure this one will help keep me a little more full.



I'll most likely drink 16 oz of this throughout the afternoon at work and into the evening. 


I don't know why I am feeling so groggy today considering I went to bed so early last night. I'm sure my post-work jog will help reanimate me. I don't know why I'm be affected by soo much food temptation this go-around of juice reboot. At work, my coworkers were talking about food. Another one, brought food and I had to go into her office for something and it smelled so good. Then, radio and TV commercials are all food-related. I've been watching movies on Netflix to help persuade me to keep up the good work. On Sunday I watched Forks Over Knives. It was eye-opening to say the least. Last night I started to watch Hungry For Change again. I know that by bringing to light the reality of our food industry in America, some parts will stick in my mind and it will help ease the temptation of eating unhealthy foods.

I'm staying positive, trying not to pay too much attention to my cravings all while pushing forward slowly. For now, I will end my griping and get back to going onward and upward.



No comments:

Post a Comment