Thursday, August 6, 2015

Getting Back Up

I fell off of the bandwagon the other night and had huge piece of chocolate cake. It was a weak moment for which I disappointed myself in doing. Regardless, I should be so hard on myself and should just learn to get back up when I fall and keep on trekking through. I haven't 'relapsed' since then so I will just focus on the positive. Life is full of disappointments lately and lots hurdles that I feel might be taking a toll on me. This increased stress and frustration is tempting me to throw it all away, but I will instead focus on small goals that I've reached and will also introspect and reflect on the what-ifs/consequences of my actions. I will attempt to not pay too much attention on all of the negative taking place. I am down about 3.5 pounds since I started. I should probably quit comparing this reboot to my previous one, but last time by this time I had lost about 13 pounds. Then again, I didn't indulge in chocolate cake or wine.

I feel big changes are on the horizon for my life, and with God's grace I am confident I will be able to overcome them. Sometimes we need to close one chapter of our life before a new one can begin.

That is all for today.




UPDATE: I'm irritable today.

No comments:

Post a Comment