Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 1 Head Strong

Today was day 1 of the 5 day juice challenge. I usually start my reboots very strong-willed with the determination to succeed and pull through. I feel as if there was so much juice to drink throughout the whole day following the guided plan. Usually when I've done it previously I think I stick with probably 1/2 to 2/3 of what we had. Here I am currently sitting at my computer enjoying the last juice of the day. I've actually been looking forward to it all day. The sweet potato, cinnamon, and pear is wonderful! It really does hold true to the name of Pear

I had intentions of going for a short walk today, or at least doing some type of workout video set, but there just weren't enough hours in the day. Besides going to work, and coming home to preparing and making all of my juices I just didn't have enough time to squeeze in a workout of any kind. I'm hoping to incorporate some form of physical activity into this juicing reboot.

So far, I'm not feeling too many symptoms from juicing. No headaches just yet and no major cravings. I was a bit groggy but I attributed that to not getting much sleep last night. I plan on getting a good night's sleep tonight and tackling tomorrow with equal ambition.

Cheers! 8:25PM

Update: I ended up doing a half hour of cardio workout with Focus T25 Workout Program. It's been a while so I can definitely feel I pushed my ill-conditioned body. The intense sweat session did however feel great!

Whew! 10:20PM

No comments:

Post a Comment