Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Head First

Today is the second day of the five day juice challenge. I woke up today

Jumping in head first by juicing and exercising.

Stomach is making all sorts of grumbling noises.

Minor and brief temptation as I entered the house to smell delicious food.
Other temptation in my fridge with tempting food.

Felt ambitious and energetic enough to work out during lunch.
Worked out really quick and showered and got to work on time only to find that my soreness caught up with me when I got to work.
Now I am sore at work and am starting to feel a little tired.



Anticipated strong leafy taste from the spinach in the Morning Green Glory Juice, but the apples and cucumbers balanced it.
I was hesitant with the orange bell pepper in the Radiant Antioxi-Orange Juice, but the oranges helped to subdue the potent flavor of the pepper. Perhaps next time use larger oranges.
I really like the coconut water!
Looking forward to the tasty Pear Pie Juice.

A little lightheaded. Haven't gone to the restroom since yesterday morning. I will drink more hot teas to help with bowel movements.

No comments:

Post a Comment