Friday, January 8, 2016

Starting the New Year On the Right Foot

It's been 5 months since my last post and I have returned with the determination to make 2016 the best year yet! Last year I completed 3 reboots throughout the whole year with the goal in mind to become fit for my Miami vacation. I feel as though I was able to get to a comfortable point with myself for that trip. With the new year dawning I feel as though I am able to start with a blank slate and make the most out of the new beginning.

This year I am taking on an initial 5-Day Challenge of a Juice reboot. This will be a great opportunity to detox after all of the unhealthy (yet delicious) foods that I indulged in over the holidays. I will update on the progress of my reboot over these few days starting on Monday.


IFH
01/08/2016
23:00

No comments:

Post a Comment