Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Day 2

Juice Journal Day 2:

Day 2 and I feel I'm still going strong. I haven't exactly given myself a time frame for this Juice Reboot, but I'm aiming for at least a week. So far, I am anticipating the detox symptoms of headaches and grogginess. Yesterday after work, I avoided being around the dinner table by taking my dogs out for a 5 mile walk/run. We were chasing zombies. 

Side note: Check out Zombies, Run! application from the Google PlayStore. It's an innovative and fun way to motivate you into working out. You'll be glad you did.

Today's menu is









and of course my Mean Green in the afternoon

Typically I'll have about 24 ounces of morning juice through out the morning and then the same for the afternoon juices. I don't find it helpful if I actually sit down and have a 'meal'. I have to be able to sip on it all day so I won't feel too compelled to think about food. I go back and forth between juice and water all day--causing me to make frequent trips to the restroom. I also have natural hot teas to help with my feening for coffee. It helps subdue my desire for my multiple daily cups of caffeinated elixir.

Currently my energy levels are still recuperating from my pre-juicing partying this past weekend. On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst I rate the following:

                                 Worst     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10     Best
Energy Level         Worst     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10     Best
Hunger                   Worst     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10     Best
Anxiety                   Worst     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10     Best
Grogginess             Worst     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10     Best
Weight                    




No comments:

Post a Comment