Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 3 and Weigh In

Day 3
Juicing Journal


Today I was incredibly tired. I immediately assumed it was attributed to the juicing, but after careful consideration I discovered the true culprit to my fatigue is that fact that I've been walking 5 miles everyday since juicing. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it's apparently taking its toll on me.

This round of Juice Reboot I haven't been drinking as many juices as I had in previous Reboots. Previously, I would've drank 2 jars, 12 ounces each, in the morning before noon. Then I would have had another jar in the afternoon, and another one and a half in the evening.
This time, I had one this morning, and one in the afternoon, and so far I am finishing off my final one after my evening walk.



                           Worst  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Best
Energy Levels                           4
Hunger                                                  7
Anxiety                                                  7
Weight.....

I first weighed myself on the night before juicing. Now mind you, I had been gorging all weekend long. That night I weighed 245. Today I weighed myself, and I weighed 224. Wow!! Although this fatigue was somewhat getting to me, not so much any temptations, that whopping 21 pound difference is enough to motivate me to push forward. I will update further tomorrow.



P.S. Tonight's Zombie mission included an child and maybe hints of a zombie child. . . Awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment