Tuesday, June 23, 2015

End of a Journey, Beginning of a Lifestyle.


End of a Journey, Beginning of a Lifestyle.

I ended my reboot over the weekend. This journey started out as a detox, and ended up being an exercise of will power and determination. By the end, I experienced increased energy levels, clearer skin, and even ended up losing 21 pounds. That seemed to me a little drastic to lose in one week​, but I also know I put in a lot of crud into my body. It was a wonderful reboot with a resounding impact on my health. Since then, I haven't resumed eating unhealthily normal. I have still steered clear from my second love of coffee (my first being cookies). No sodas, and also a significant cut back on breads and carbs in general. I have incorporated juices into my normal regime. I had a tasty carrot, orange, grapefruit, and lemon juice this morning and afternoon. Last night I went to a steakhouse for dinner. I would have usually binged on something unhealthy, buy my new healthy-focused self ordered the salad bar and water. It was still wonderful, and I even treated myself to some banana pudding. Overall, I refuse to simply abandon my juicing mentality and instead plan on incorporating juices, healthier choices, and at least walking into a part of my life. Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and I look forward to future reboots alongside others in the Reboot with Joe Community!


No comments:

Post a Comment