Friday, June 26, 2015

Round 2 . . .

In efforts to continue a more health-conscious mindset and lifestyle, I've decided to go ahead and do another Juice Reboot. However this time, I'm not going to claim it a Reboot as that hints at temporary task. I've decided to embark on another journey, hopefully this one lasting a little longer. My motivation still continues to be my upcoming trip to Miami. Even more so than that, my motivation is now something even greater than that; it's for ME. Since I ended my previous reboot last weekend, I've still very conscious as to what I am putting into my body. I've had mainly juice since then, and an occasional meal since but still straying from breads, sugars, coffee, sodas, and processed foods. Now, I can't say I've been 100% free of those, since I had some grilled cheese the other day. I gave into temptation, but I quickly felt horrible for it--both physically ill and morally bruised. I just had to accept the downfall and get right back up. I am not being as strict with myself as I had been on my Reboot either. This time, I am allowing myself the leniency of eating light snacks as long as I innately promise to exercise it off later. So far, it's seemed to work okay for the most part.

I weighed myself a couple of days ago, and little to my surprise I am still sans the 20 pounds that I had lost from last week. I have since then continued my walks, but this time including periods of running. I convinced my neighbor to join me in exercising: we will begin a video workout session tonight. We are going to try and tackle a workout regime of Focus T25. Supposedly according to the tiresome advertisements, it only takes 25 minutes a day to be able to see the results in as little as the first month. (Check out this independent review from https://www.lifestyleupdated.com/focus-t25-review/ ).

We'll see how the progress advances. I am looking forward to the challenge and even more so to the results. Wish me luck!


The below was my juicing preparations from the other night. It should take me into 4 days, but I had plenty leftover if I want to juice it as well or even make healthy eating choices.




No comments:

Post a Comment